If you are bored of making chicken the same old way switch it up today and add another dimension of flavours to your chicken with this Dhaniya Murgh recipe. It’s a special bonus if you love the flavour and aroma of coriander leaves.
To cook a restaurant style dhaniya murgh you need some basic ingredients like coriander leaves, yoghurt, ginger-garlic paste and a few other essential ingredients. The fine blend of these ingredients makes for a gravy that imparts a special flavour and a memorable taste to this finger-licking dish.
So, if dhaniya murgh cooking at home is on the menu for you, here’s a step by step dhaniya murgh recipe. Enjoy!
Chicken Curry Cut- 1kg
Oil- 2 Tblspn
Salt- To taste
Ginger Garlic Paste- 2 Tblspn
Coriander Powder- 2 Tbspn
Red Chili Powder- To Taste
Whisked Yogurt- 200gm
Onion, Sliced- 4
Chopped Coriander Leaves- Small Bunch
Water- 200 Mltr
1. Heat the pan, add oil.
2. Add onions and fry until golden.
3. Add chicken, coriander powder, salt to taste and sauté until light brown.
4. Add ginger-garlic paste and cook till oil is released.
5. Add yogurt and cook till oil is released again.
6. Add water and let it simmer until thick.
7. Garnish with chopped coriander.